I’ve been pondering my ‘resolutions’ for a few days, these were last years & their results:
- Make new curtains for the bedroom (along with several other household projects) - I didn’t exactly *make* any, but we bought some. The other projects didn’t get finished, they’re on this year’s list.
- Read 40 books - Not 100% sure that I finished this, although I did get through a fair few. I should probably start listing them!
- Make a vlog every month - Yeah, didn’t happen. I made 1…
- Take a class in dressmaking - Again, didn’t happen. I’m not really even sure why this was on the list!
- Try a new class at the gym - Yes! I started pilates regularly and tried bokwa.
- Visit at least 1 new country (this is already being worked on… might get this done in February!) - Yep, visited Italy in February (also Germany later on in the year but I’ve been there before).
So what about this year? I have a few looser, less quantitive goals to add to the list.
- Take more photos. I think I’ve been a bit lax with my camera in 2012, I want to double the amount of photos I take, start using my real camera more & stop relying on my iPhone.
- Read 40 books and keep note.
- Visit at least 1 new country, and do more travelling over all.
- Work less, be more selective about projects I take on & dedicate more time to my own personal projects.
- Blog at least 3 times a week.
- Finish making my quilt, finish the blind for the office.
- Bake more bread. I did want to try a different bread each week but that might be taking it a bit far…
- Do 600 miles of walking. I’ve been tracking my walks using the ‘mapmywalk’ app!
So I think that’s about it. I might revisit these during the year and see where I’m up to! What have you added to your resolution list for 2013?