- Nail polish push pins look like they’d add a pretty splash of colour to my notice board
- Adorable paper toys by Tetsuya Watabe
- Love these personalised paper dolls by Jodan Grace Owens
- These apple pie cookies on Annies Eats look deeeeeelish!
- I’ve never really been too keen on traditionally cooked brussel sprouts, but these spicy roasted ones look like something I can get on with!
- I’m totally stoked about Modcloth‘s new international shipping option, it means that a dress will only cost around $5 to ship over here! So awesome…
This weekend we’ll be going for a big meal at my parents, they’re usually in Florida at this time of year and have got far too used to having a Thanksgiving meal… so we’re having turkey & all the trimmings. This Sunday I’ll be taking Finest Imaginary to Sheffield for the Reet Sweet fair at the Millenium Gallery, please pop on down if you’re in the area! It’s always a really fun fair so I’m looking forward to it, I’m sharing a table with Debbie this time :)
Ps. Happy black friday, use code blackfriday10 for 10% off at finestimaginary.com